The National Equestrian Center is located 16 miles from Lambert International Airport and two major interstates, I-40/64 and I-70, making this an easily accessible facility.
St. Louis is a family-friendly vacation destination offering a variety of activities and attractions, many with free public admission:
- the St Louis Zoo
- Historic Forest Park, home of the 1902 World’s Fair
- the St Louis Gateway Arch, “Gateway to the West”
- the St. Louis Cardinals
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Clydesdale friendly Grants Farm
- the Magic House
- the Butterfly House
- Six Flags Amusement Park
- plus multiple Casinos and so much more
A multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities present all within 2-5 miles of the facility. Guests of NEC will find boredom hard to achieve.